Monday, January 12, 2015

proud to be canadian, and a pioneer.

happy new year 2015 ...
so many subject lines I have written, then erased because its too sensitive. or yes, I am speaking clearly and legibly, but I end up beating around the mulberry bush.
well the truth is right from day one iv set my target readiness date at jan 2018. that is to be completely self reliant and off the grid, secure and stocked, supported and productive. I have been looking for others all the while, anyone with a like minded approach, or even just a willingness to learn and share.
 I am still on the lookout for others and encourage others to drop me a line. so far iv reached well over 100 folks, with about thirty inner circle members. I am located in western Canada, mostly british Columbia caribou mountain region. where I have set up a couple camps, acquired a outbuilding, and mobile home, along with assorted hand tools and equipment. we prospect and work claims, hunt fish and gather wild edibles, volunteer to neighbors, assist in search and rescue, develop and hone our skills.
we work together as a group or support an effort, with an ear to the ground, and our eyes fixed on the horizon we are ever watchful.
in the end we are not just friends, were family. kid friendly, and supportive.


come out to the mountains by e-mailing me at nirad@live.ca  and let me know when youll be in B.C. and ill give you the meeting co-ordinates. the alterior motive is looking into self employment through minning, ill show you how. if it works out I sign a mine into a combined ownership ...more to talk about, till then....have a good day.
Darin Prentice, looking for others, to create a society. drop a line, have a chat.


JAN 12 2015 ...

1 comment:

  1. and now its april 2017,
    so by now whoever gets this far should be likeminded on the subject. further meetings may be set up for more info. four signatures will start a legal entity that has potential. with a large member base, we have a great opportunity.
    post a note, what do you think? sugestions?...
    i look forward to your reply...
    DARIN

    ReplyDelete